Saturday, June 13, 2015

Tanda of the Week 24/2015 - Juan D'Arienzo and Alberto Echague - Tangotunes.com - DJ Antti Suniala

instagram.com/p/33wgTmK8rc/
TangoSauna Marathon on Instragram


1. Juan D'Arienzo / Alberto Echagüe - "Pensalo bien" 1938
2. Juan D'Arienzo / Alberto Echagüe - "Nada más" 1938
3. Juan D'Arienzo / Alberto Echagüe - "Ansiedad" 1938
4. Juan D'Arienzo / Alberto Echagüe - "La bruja" 1938


https://open.spotify.com/user/anttiveikko/playlist/1BDVATldnfahgpHqaiyAfGhttp://www.deezer.com/playlist/1269517681Greetings from the hot dance floors and saunas of the TangoSauna marathon! I finished my set a few hours ago and after dinner, sauna and swimming I have now enough time to post this weeks tanda! TangoTunes.com has released yet another compilation from D'Arienzo, the Juan D'Arienzo 1935-1939, Vol 5, Golden Ear Edition, which I received just before my set and from those songs I played this tanda of some of the biggest classics from D'Arienzo. When you listen to the samples on the webstore I'm sure you will notice how downtempo the songs are in comparison to most of the previous releases of these songs. In fact, because of this I made the songs just a bit faster (+1/+2%) with my Traktor Pro software, although without changing the pitch of the songs. I think it might take a while to get used to the correct speed of these songs.

Enjoy!

P.S. if you're a marathon organizer and would like to view or listen to the playlist of my set.... send me a message to dj@anttisuniala.com.

D'Arienzo, Juan - TOTW - Todo Tango tango.info - TangoTunes - iTunes Store
Echagüe, Alberto - TOTW - Todo Tango tango.info - iTunes Store  


2 kommenttia:

  1. Antti wrote: "I think it might take a while to get used to the correct speed of these songs."

    What suggests these particular release are the correct speed for these songs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete