Thursday, May 7, 2015

Tanda of the Week 19/2015 - Edgardo Donato instrumentals - DJ Antti Suniala


1. Edgardo Donato - "El acomodo" 1933
2. Edgardo Donato - "El distinguido ciudadano" 1940
3. Edgardo Donato - "Tierrita" 1934
4. Edgardo Donato - "Pasión criolla" 1939
 
https://open.spotify.com/user/anttiveikko/playlist/29XwgRJuLKklXKFnEACBXBhttp://www.deezer.com/playlist/1228846171While I have occasionally made it clear that I'm not the biggest fan of Edgardo Donato (my opinion has changed more negative in my years of dancing and DJ'ing) I honestly do not mind some Donato being played in milongas. I think the singers of the orchestra are the main turnoff for me and instrumentals like these make me a lot happier with the uptempo beat and rhythmical playfulness. The tanda accelerates towards the end and I chose to put "Pasion criolla" as the last one due to the fine bandoneon variacion in the end of the song. You could also replace one of the songs with for example "La tablada".

Enjoy!

0 kommenttia:

Post a Comment