Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Tanda of the Week 21 / 2013 - Héctor Varela y Argentino Ledesma


 
1. Héctor Varela - "Mi dolor" 1953
2. Héctor Varela / Argentino Ledesma - "Moneda de cobre" 1953

3. Héctor Varela / Argentino Ledesma - "Yo también" 1952
4. Héctor Varela / Argentino Ledesma - "Muchacha" 1956

Here's a tanda of Varela and Ledesma that I thought of as an alternative to playing the more popular "Fueron tres años" and "Que tarde que has venido". You can find both of those songs in the TOTW Varela tanda that was posted earlier on the blog in 2011.

I have never played this tanda yet so all feedback is appreciated! Thank you.

EDIT 9.9.2013 : I played this tanda last night in the milonga at Max & Moritz in Berlin last night and I liked what I saw and I believe it was very well received.

Varela, Héctor - TOTW - Todo Tango - tango.info - TangoTunes - iTunes Store
Ledesma, Argentino - TOTW - Todo Tango - tango.info - TangoTunes - iTunes Store 




0 kommenttia:

Post a Comment